Friday, August 26, 2005

Last days of August.

I'm finishing the last story Diana needs from me for the book we'll have next year. My brother is finishing his as well. As we always say, we truly work better when we're both working at the same time, and that's always in my mind when I think about the workload my brother will have with his new Casanova series. Apart from being just super fun for him, it's going to be a lot of hard work, so I better find myself some candy dandy job as well.

Job.

It's always funny when I talk about comics as job, mainly because almost everyone I know complains about their jobs.

Why should I complain about drawing?

About writing?

About creating the world my characters live in?

I wish more people had the same reaction to their jobs as I have with mine.

We would live in a happier world.

No comments: