Thursday, September 15, 2005

Practice 6.



For a moment, I thought I was doing this little exercises for others to see what you have to attend to when doing a comic book. After I had fun with the first two ones, I realized that I was doing it for myself.

I'm the one practicing.

I'm the one learning.

You're just watching along the way as I go.

You should always practice. Even if you already have published work somewhere else, if you're not working on something that will make you use a specific kind of artistic muscle, this muscle will lose it's strength.

And the practice I'm doing is the only one we should never stop doing.

That's where the story is really told.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys, i'm getting email bounced back when i try to contact you... drop me a line?

Fábio Moon said...

Done.

All settled now.