Friday, January 13, 2006

Numbers.


The top 300 comics sold in December of 2005 are here, according to Diamond, and ROCK'nROLL is there at # 270.

I guess this is the second time my brother and I make this list. Since the first was when we worked on Autobiographix, I guess the fact that the book had a Frank Miller story, a Will Eisner story and a bunch of other stories from famous creators was the major factor for the sales that time around. This time, I'm pretty sure at least some three or four people ordered the book because it had my name in it. And then another couple of people ordered it because my brother was in it.

And the other three thousand people just love rock and roll.

1 comment:

C.B. Cebulski said...

Hey, guys-

I picked up ROCK 'N' ROLL today. Saw it on the shelf at my local shop when the cover jumped out at me. Flipped through it and liked what what I saw so I bought it. No regrets there. I really enjoyed it. Nice work! I like stories where you let the art tell the tale and you nailed it. I'll definitely be following what you guys do next!

Take care,
C.B.