Thursday, March 20, 2008

Drinking it strong.

I'm currently listening to a 14 track album while I draw the 14th Casanova issue. I'm making an effort to keep listening to this album repeatedly as long as this issue lasts, it only seems fitting that I do that since Matt sent me this album, which is actually a "mix-tape".

I refill my coffee mug and notice that there's actually an extra song in the mix. I'd call it a bonus track since I grew so found of the "14 issues and 14 songs" connection.

The bonus track is called "Casanova".

I drink my coffee, which is very good.

3 comments:

Edu Menna said...

Oi Bá e Moon

Eu queria só tirar uma dúvida (pode responder por aqui mesmo).
O Bá mostrou seu processo de trabalho de redesenhar a página toda baseada no thumbnail, na capa do Umbrella.
Eu queria saber se esse processo é utilizado por vcs em todas as pags de hqs, ou só nas capas? Vcs sempre desenham tudo novamente no A3?
Eu tenho todos os Umbrellas e acabei de baixar o casanova 12. Show de bola o trampo de vcs!

Abraços

said...

Nós fazemos isso com as páginas de HQ também. Primeiro fazemos um rascunho (ou thumbnail) e depois desenhamos a página grande em outro papel.

jamil said...

any chance that track list will make it into the backpages of issue 14?