Tuesday, July 31, 2018

NYCC pre-show commissions



I am opening a NYCC pre-show commission list for those interested in having an original drawing by me with the character (or characters) of their choice, and I did the drawing below on Sunday to give people an example of what to expect, and to see for myself how would it feel to draw well established pop culture characters. I have spent most of my career drawing my own characters, and I almost never do commissions, so this is an experiment on several levels, which I decided to test from here until October when I go to New York. Some mysterious part of my brain decided that I have time to do that on top of drawing the pages I have to do, so I guess we'll find out.

If you're interested in a private commission and want to know more, please write to fabiomoon.commissions@gmail.com for more information. Because of my own limits, this is not a very big list, so there's a chance that, by the time you read this, you'll get on the waiting list.



No comments: