Wednesday, February 01, 2006

This week.



Doing comics is fun. It's like something inside of you is just set on fire, and you become somebody else when you're doing it. Or maybe you become yourself when you're doing comics, and that's why it's so hard to do anything else after you tasted the sweet flavor only comics can give you.

I did a story with my brother for an NYC mech anthology book. It was a blast, and my share of the work so far was only coming up with the story together with him. He did the artwork (and took a break from Casanova for that) and now I'm back on the job to color the story.

I'll just say this. NY is fun to draw.

1 comment:

John G said...

Oh man, I can't wait to see the finished story! This is great! I agree about comics, and it really shows in you and your brothers works.