Tuesday, August 03, 2010

BLOG WAR - peaceful ending


Both Craig and I worked on this last piece together. I inked a little bit he pencilled, he inked a bit I pencilled, but for the most part we just passed the paper back and forth as we kept working on the panels. This was fun.

A did a lot of other incredibly interesting things in Portland, but there's only so much we could put on paper in the time we had. There was also a lot of things I could have done but didn't because of time constraints, but that was not my point when I decided to go. You'll never see and do everything, but you can enjoy everything you end up doing. And I certainly enjoyed my time in Portland, seeing all those Dark Horse people I only see within the crazy rules on the San Diego Comicon, meeting new artists, talking about art, life and everything inbetween.

Time to go back and start all over again. Time to go home, happy, ready for more.

1 comment:

Mary Cagnin said...

Olá!
Eu sou a autora do fanzine Vidas Imperfeitas. Você comentou recentemente no meu blog, e fiquei curiosa em saber como você achou o site!
Aproveito pra dizer que estou acompanhando o trabalho de vocês, e fico feliz pela força que dá aos fanzineiros e quadrinistas que estão começando (como eu). Valeu!