Sunday, August 15, 2010

Casanova preparatory sketch

Casanova prep sketch

Everybody still looked weird and out of character as I was warming up for the short back-up on the new first issue of Casanova. My hand was cold, stiff. I later also learned that paper I was using wasn't helping, it didn't slide smoothly enough, it didn't erase properly, it made drawing a painful experience.

We're now thinking about the cover for the first Casanova trade. Then, on to the covers of the second arc. This time around, I think I'll jump onboard for the second arc's covers. Let's hope I can do as good a job as Bá.

Also, I'm starting to play around with the colors for the second arc, because soon enough Cris will start on it. How will it look? That's our challenge.

1 comment:

rosendocaetano said...

Casanova likes Mick Jagger... bad feelings about it... hahaha