Saturday, April 29, 2017

Paolo Nutini

Recently, I did this poster for the scottish singer Paolo Nutini's show here in São Paulo. Here at the studio we've been so busy creating new stories that rarely I do anything that's not comic book related anymore. I'm not complaining, because I love comics and I have the chance to do only that, but sometimes you get that itch to do something a little different, related to something else, another world (the music world, the poster world) and it's nice when the itch comes and it coincides with that tiny little amount of free time you save every month just in case you come across an opportunity.
Paolo happens to like my comics, which I think was one of the reasons I was invited to do the poster, and I happen to like his music, which was one of the reasons I wanted to do it.

Back to the comics now.


No comments: