Thursday, November 17, 2005

Red light means STOP.

Today, I'm writing a script. I should have finished it some months ago, but other things kept calling my attention and, when you see, all this time have passed and you've done nothing.

Well, you did a lot of things, actually, but not the script. And if there's no script, there's no story.

I keep telling myself that, after I finish the last touches on the projects I already finished (which still require so much attention after I'm done drawing it), I'll focus only on the writing.

Yeah, right.

The ideas keep coming, but I just don't seem to have the free time to sit for hours until I can organize and write everything down.

Maybe I should do it now, I often think, but then I remember I'm already skipping some work I should be doing (drawing) to write something here.

No comments: