Thursday, November 03, 2005

Thinking about my time at the saloon.



This year, I worked on Smoke and Guns and on a short story for the western anthology Gunned Down. I saw both printed at the same week, when I was in San Diego, and both turned out to be beautiful books.

My brother also worked on Gunned Down in a story 41 pages long.

Also, the western anthology has stories by Kako and Bruno D'Angelo, our partners in crime on ROCK'n'ROLL.

It's funny how we first did ROCK'n'ROLL as an independent comic book in Brazil, and it was picked up by Image Comics and is now being published in the US in two weeks. Gunned Down, on the other hand, was first published in the US, even with an all brazilian cast of artists, and just last month was published in Brazil.

1 comment:

Mike Wieringo said...

SMOKE AND GUNS was amazing.... your work was just brilliant! And hey-- I LOVE the new blog design.