Thursday, August 10, 2006

The captain of the ship.



Today I finished another story for Boom Studios, for their next anthology project. It's only six pages, but it turned out much better than I expected. In fact, between all three stories I did for them, this is the one I liked the most, which is strange, considering it was the story I almost didn't make.

You never know what your work will look like before you really dive into it. You might discover a hidden pleasure after you start making the pages, and that pleasure will fuel your inspiration, your enthusiasm, and that will just show on the page on every panel.

My next project will be 76 pages long, IN COLOR, and it will probably fill a lot of my mind on the next three months. If all goes well, it will also result in more interesting texts around here.

1 comment:

Sail said...

Looks great! Can't wait for the 76 page story. You two are magic! I just re read De Tales, and it's just as good the 2nd time, if not better!