Monday, August 14, 2006

Snap tale.

This is the latest De:TALES review.

If you haven't really read our stuff before, I think you'll like this review, as it has this first look perspective. Hopefully, you'll feel the same way the reviewer, and then you'll want more. Obviously, after some time out into the world, every review from now on has the potential for more information about the stories, which can help get you into it, and it can tell you stuff better discovered on the actual comic book pages.

While you're at it, here's a 24Seven review as well. Expect more colored work from us on the not so far future, and expect it to look this good.

1 comment:

Pol Watcher said...

I first noticed you guys from posting on The Engine. So, I checked out your work and liked what I saw. I picked up De:TALES in Chicago at the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund booth at Wizard World. It was signed by both of you guys and even though I wouldn't normally pay extra for something signed I really wanted the book and it was for a good cause. Anyway, I just finally got a chance to read it and finished at lunch today.

De:TALES is amazing, beautiful, sad, magical, dreamy, etc. Just like life. I really wish more comics were like this. I will keep looking for your stuff and recommending it to everyone.

Joe Willy
http://redflagpublishing.com